Netflix loves games. From physical games (Floor Is Lava), mind games (The Circle) to Squid Game. It has also just taken its first steps in launching Netflix games on mobile on both Android and iOS. To start with, you can choose from five mobile games: Stranger Things: 1984 (BonusXP), Stranger Things 3: The Game (BonusXP), Shooting Hoops (Frosty Pop), Card Blast (Amuzo & Rogue Games), and Teeter Up (Frosty Pop). All you need is a Netflix subscription. There’s no ads, no additional fees, and no in-app purchases.
To get started:
- Log into the Netflix profile on your Android or iOS device
- Members on an Android mobile phone will see a dedicated games row and games tab where you can select any game to download.
- Members on an iOS mobile phone will see a dedicated games row where they can select any game to download.
- Members on an Android or iOS tablet will see a dedicated games row or be able to select games from the categories drop down menu to download and play.
- Once you select the game you want to play, download the game via your device’s app store
- Open the game and choose the profile profile you want to play from
- That’s it. Explore the ultimate gaming experience on Netflix
The Netflix mobile games are available in different languages so your games will automatically default to the preference set in your Netflix profile. If your language is not yet available, games will default to English. Netflix Members will be able to play games on multiple mobile devices on the same account. If you hit your device limit— we’ll let you know and, if needed, you can sign out of devices not in use or deactivate them remotely on Netflix.com to free up a slot.
These games are not available on kids profiles. If you’ve set up a PIN to prevent kids from having access to adult profiles, that same PIN will be required in order to log in to Netflix and play the game on a device