With an aim to revolutionise social networking among Indian and global gamers, gaming professionals, content creators and gaming organizations as well as for the brands which are looking to invest in gaming. Qlan’s public beta will be launched in the fourth week of October. Through this one-stop platform, the focus will be on changing the way key stakeholders in the gaming and esports community meet, compete, and get discovered.
Qlan is designed to solve the grass root issues in the gaming community. This genre-specific platform will allow gamers to make verified connections with other gamers, support creators to grow and monetize their content, help gaming organizations reach out to a targeted audience and enable professionals to seek job and career opportunities, all within a single ecosystem.
The dedicated social networking app for gamers will also enable the esports, gaming communities and brands to seamlessly connect with each other and facilitate the creation of an industry complementing gaming ecosystem.
The app is a one-stop solution to:
- Create custom Solo, Squad & Org profiles
- Showcase gaming skills by syncing in-game statistics
- Access AI enabled gamer matchmaking for verified connections
- Share gaming & esports content with an option to monetize early
- Promote esports tournaments & IPs to a target audience
- Get recognized & discovered as an esports/gaming professional