Motorola, India’s best 5G smartphone brand, and the pioneer of the flip phones disrupted the Indian smartphone market with the launch of the motorola razr40 ultra and razr40, the latest additions to its flagship razr smartphones series. The razr40 ultra and razr40 will go on sale tomorrow, 15th July from 12 AM onwards at Amazon, Motorola India Website, Reliance Digital outlets and at leading retail stores across India.
These latest additions to the razr series are dipped in cutting-edge technology and style-driven self-expression, to Flip the Script of foldable smartphones. Each feature of this new series is carefully crafted to meet the needs of modern consumers who want to stand out and own the best version of a modern flip phone.
Availability & Pricing:
The motorola razr40 Ultra will be available at a launch price of Rs 89,999/- while the Motorola razr40 will be available at a launch price of Rs 59,999/-.
The smartphones will go on sale from 15th July 2023, 12 AM for amazon prime users on Amazon. Both smartphones will also be available on Motorola.in, Reliance Digital and other leading retail stores. However, for those consumers who prebooked the device on Amazon, the devices will be available for purchase from 14th July 2023 12 PM onwards. Both smartphones are part of the prime day on amazon specials starting 15th July 2023.
Product details are also listed on amazon on below links:
Consumers can choose from the following two offers to purchase the device:
For Motorola Razr40 Ultra:
- Rs. 7,000 Instant Cashback/ Discount on ICICI bank Credit card and Credit card EMI transactions, making the effective price of the product Rs. 82,999
- No Cost EMIs up to 12 months on HDFC Bank^ and up to 9 months on other leading banks – making the effective ownership cost starting at just Rs.7,500/month.
For Motorola Razr40:
- Rs. 5,000 Instant Cashback/ Discount on ICICI bank Credit card and Credit card EMI transactions making the effective price of the product Rs. 54,999
- Alternatively, Customers can avail an Exchange Bump up Offer of Rs. 3,000 over the exchange value of an old device
- No Cost EMIs up to 12 months on HDFC Bank^ and up to 9 months on other leading banks – making the effective ownership cost starting at just Rs. 5,000/month.
^ Only on Amazon
Reliance Jio Offer: Benefits worth Rs. 15,000 on both Motorola razr40 ultra and razr40
- Rs 99 vouchers for 36 months’ worth Rs 3564
- Additional 10GB 5G data per month for 36 months @ Rs 10 / GB
- Travel, Shopping and Lifestyle offers @ Rs 8200/- on apps like AJio, Yatra, ET Prime and Zoomin.