In recent years, the gaming industry has seen significant changes and growth driven by the emergence of cloud technologies. Cloud gaming has brought about several advantages for gamers including access to a vast variety of games, lesser expensive, convenience among others. Users can now play android and cloud-native games online, on various devices such as computers, smartphones, tablets without the need for high-end hardware, game downloading and installation just by streaming the game content from remote servers instead of running them locally.
Cloud gaming platforms offer many benefits.
- Cloud gaming allows users to play high-quality games on a variety of devices via streaming
- Enables users to stream games from their own libraries or from supported digital platforms
- Cloud gaming offers a collection of PlayStation games for streaming on compatible devices
One of the largest cloud-powered mobile gaming platforms is now.gg, with 6B+ minutes played monthly and 20M+ MAU. Here are the top five games to play online on now.gg:
- Friday Night Funkin – Friday Night Funkin’ is a rhythm game in which the player controls a character called Boyfriend, who must defeat a series of opponents to continue dating his significant other, Girlfriend. The player must pass multiple levels, referred to as “weeks” in-game, containing three songs each.
- Death Chase – Death Chase is a battle racing game featuring races on tracks filled with traps and obstacles. Buy upgrades and weapons for your vehicle and target other racers in the explosively chaotic Death Chase.
- BitLife life simulation – BitLife is a life simulation game in which users take control of a stranger’s life from beginning to end. Bitlife allows users to experience what would happen if they majored in acting or what they would do in their old age using a list of instructions, random events, and humor.
- Top Speed Racing 3D – Top Speed Racing 3D is a free-roaming car game where you can compete in various driving challenges to earn money. Drift, race, or parkour around the city in supercars. Buy various upgrades and new vehicles with your earnings!
- Geometry Jump – Geometry Jump is a distance game with simple 2D isometric visuals and art design. Your purpose in this game is to go through the stages loaded with numerous obstacles shown as shapes. Triangular spike blocks, square blocks, and even liquid pools serve as these obstacles.
These are just a few games; the platform has 1000s of free games to play online without the need to download. Cloud gaming lessens a player’s need to carry a console and enables quick access to many cloud-native games via smartphones and desktop computers. Cloud computing is replacing present challenges in the gaming industry with new opportunities.