The Audeze Penrose gets even better with the launch of the HQ app and firmware updates (version 0.1.10) adding QOL improvements and features including EQ change buttons, modified UI accessibility, mic/volume wheel adjustments and much more.
The planar magnetic technology of the Audeze Penrose delivers the best audio quality for next-gen gaming.
The new firmware update for the Audeze Penrose includes the following features:
- New microphone EQ for improved voice clarity
- Ability to adjust Bluetooth/wireless volume mix via headphone or app
- Added EQ change and sidetone button commands with voice prompts
- User Interface (UI) improvements to wheel buttons:
- Single press + Scroll volume wheel for BT/wireless balance
- Long press vol wheel to scroll through EQ presets with voice prompts
- Single press + Scroll mic wheel for game/chat balance
- Long press mic wheel to turn on/off sidetone with voice prompts
Also Read: HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro Gaming Mouse Review
Designed for the optimal gaming experience on next generation consoles, the Penrose wireless headset comes with a USB dongle that can be connected to the Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and desktop computer systems. Penrose can also be connected to mobile devices using Bluetooth 5.0; both wireless and Bluetooth connections can be activated simultaneously, allowing users to customize their Penrose sound settings in real time using the Audeze HQ app. With a microphone designed in partnership with Shure™, the audio industry’s most respected microphone brand, the Audeze Penrose delivers the most immersive gaming audio to elevate the next generation experience.
The Audeze Penrose (for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Windows and Mac desktops) and Penrose X (for Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Windows desktops)