Lenovo, today announced the launch of Lenovo Tab V7, its latest offering in the tablet segment. As the clear segment leader, Lenovo commands over 37% of the Android tablet market in India. With this new launch, the company aims to continue building on the leadership position and further expand the market with new demands from the commercial sector where companies like Byju’s, Uber eats and Oyo rooms are leading the way.
The Tab V7 with Iris recognition technology can provide cashless and paperless services in various applications such as banking, eGovernance services such as passport, taxation, healthcare and education.
The Lenovo Tab V7 comes with IPS Full HD 1080 x 2160 display and a generous 81 percent screen-to-body ratio. It includes two front facing Dolby Audio speakers and two popular secure ways to login, a fingerprint lock on the back and a facial recognition lock in the front. The tablet’s portable design is made for pockets and mini-bags, accented by a top-of-the-line build, sporting a premium metallic rim and thin-and-light profile at 7.89 mm in thickness and 195 grams in weight.
The Lenovo Tab V7 tablet combines the top features of a tablet such as long battery life, terrific sound and a massive 17.5 cm (6.9) full HD display with 4G VoLTE voice calling support that lets you talk, text and use data anywhere you travel. It is thin and light, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform. In addition, it also has an optional micro SD slot of 128GB. It sports 13MP rear camera and 5 MP Selfie camera. Its front camera also supports bokeh effects for that perfectly focused selfie.
Lenovo Tab V7:
- A 17.5 cm (6.9) full HD display with an 18:9 display ratio with slimmer bezels, giving a full 81% screen to body ratio
- Clear and Powerful sound on the go with its Dolby audio speakers
- A sleek and thin profile at 7.89 mm thin and 195 gm in weight
- The long-lasting 5180 mAh battery with 4G VoLTE voice calling support for up to 10 hours of local video playback and browsing time, and up to 30 hours of talk time
- Front and Back camera for great pictures – The Tab V7 has 13MP camera in the back and a 5MP camera in the front along with night shot and panorama camera modes to capture beautiful HDR images
- Strong security features with two latest modes of unlocking i.e. the finger print in the back and facial recognition in the front
Overall, it is a great buy for anyone from students to working professionals to businesses as it is affordable and comes with all the top class features one could exploit to the fullest potential. With state-of-the-art features built into it, the Lenovo Tab V7 is the ideal tablet PC for all kinds of applications.
The new Lenovo Tab V7 will be available on Flipkart starting 1st August 2019 and will soon be available on other channels including Amazon.in, Lenovo.com and retail stores including Croma, Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales.
The device will be available in 2 variants- 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM & 4GB RAM+ 64GB ROM with expandable memory slot of 128 GB, priced at INR 12,990 and 14,990 respectively.